In the near future,like , and FuboTV are what live television is going to look like. There’ll be no set-top cable box — instead all of your live TV shows will be streamed over the internet. To differentiate itself from rivals, FuboTV has a sports-centric focus, and the addition of Disney-owned networks like ABC and ESPN helps fill out gaps in its schedule. The attendant $5 increase to $60 per month also makes Fubo one of the most expensive options.
- Solid selection of channels with a sports bent
- Fans of soccer will find plenty to love
- Quick and easy navigation, especially on Roku
- Lacks CNN, TNT, TBS and other Turner channels
- YouTube TV is better overall for $5 more
- Hulu Live is a better value for $5 less
FuboTV has a, and changes to the interface and suggestion engine have made it a lot more usable and fun, but I like two other services in this price range better. The cheaper offers better value and a wealth of on-demand content, while YouTube TV offers a better experience and even more