Streaming shows and movies over the internet is the best way to watch TV, and Netflix is the best choice for streaming entertainment, period. It includes a wide variety of familiar network shows and more original series, films, documentaries and specials than any of its . The world’s first major streaming service remains our favorite choice in 2020 thanks to its huge library of constantly-refreshed content and its easy accessibility across different devices. If you’re looking for something to watch while staying at home during , Netflix should be your top choice.
- Strong recommendation engine.
- Easy to use across different devices.
- Offline downloads available.
- Extensive list of movies and shows.
- Strong group of original programs.
- No commercials ever.
- Cost for premium plan is on the higher end.
- Can’t watch shows as they air on other networks.
- Content comes and goes without warning.
Depending on the plan you choose, Netflix costs between $9 and $16 per month, which is at the higher end for a streaming service, as you can see in the chart below. However, the pricier package lets you watch on up to four screens at once, and create different user profiles, so